Three-Way Liberator Hand Truck
All the benefits of a convertible hand truck with a 45-degree capability. The B&P Liberator 3-Way hand truck allows access into elevators, hallways and other tight spaces where traditional convertibles won’t fit. Ideal for bottled water and document shredding companies.
- Critical components are engineered from steel.
- Latches lock the cart securely in the upright and 45-degree position.
- Wheel brackets constructed of non-cracking, high strength extruded aluminum — vs. cast aluminum, which can crack under heavy use.
- 10” x 3.5” 4 ply pneumatic wheels with precision bearings.
- High tensile steel axle.
- Cast aluminum 18” x 7-1/2” nose plate.
- Integrated 27” folding nose for large loads. Extends out or can be tucked into the frame and stored out of the way.
- 500 lb. capacity in upright position.
- 900 lb. capacity in 4-wheel position.
- Weighs 48 lbs.