Heavy Duty Bulk Delivery Cart
- Optional brake system locks both center wheels to prevent movement while loading/ unloading.
- Carts stay in place while being transported or unattended.
- Brakes can be set from both sides and both ends for convenience.
- Ergonomic round handle is easier on driver’s hands.
- Heavy duty understructure reduces risk of injuries and spills due to caster failure.
- Widest wheelbase in the industry making the cart more stable.
- One piece formed deck eliminates “peeling” that can cause product damage and driver injury.
- Optional exclusive cover system contains product even with one side open.
- Helps protect product from shifting during transportation.
- Handles are reinforced and heat treated reducing the risk of bending.
- Welded design won’t loosen over time like riveted designs.
- One piece deck eliminates peeling of the top skin, broken welds and prevents waving and warping inherent in welded deck designs.
- Caster plates are full width and full perimeter welded reducing damage caused to carts by twisting during use.
- Heavy duty support structure for center wheels reduces risk of failure compared to caster designs.
- Full length stringers are integrated into deck providing additional strength and support.
- Corner pockets are fully welded preventing them from breaking out.
- 3 Year Warranty
*Please note we offer a limited number of B&P products for sale via our website. For additional product inquiries, specs and pricing, please contact your nearest authorized B&P Distributor (click here).