All Liberator convertibles feature heavy duty components and 4 sided cross members, assembled with aircraft grade rivets. Provide the highest capacity and longest life, guaranteed.
- 600 lbs. capacity in upright position and 1,200 lbs. in lay down. competitors are 500 lbs./1,000 lbs.
- Sr. models feature 5 cross members an Jr. feature 4. This adds to frame rigidity and capacity and helps keep
- smaller objects from falling through.
- One piece heavy duty steel lock bar prevents premature wearing.
- Wheel braces are high strength extruded aluminum. Won’t crack or gall out like cast ones.
- Powder coated swivel/slide tubes won’t bind like plated designs.
- Swivel braces are 11 gauge cold rolled steel for superior strength.
- High tensile steel axle is standard.
- Steel, not plastic spacers and plates.
- Casters are smooth rolling, long lasting TPR and feature one wing brake standard.
- Large selection of accessories are available to customize your convertible.
- *Folding noses for taller loads.
- *Solid and perforated decks.(permanent and snap on) keep objects from falling through.
- *Stair climbers (Sr. only) help going up and down stairs.
- * Wings increase the frame width with minima additional weight