Website B&P Manufacturing
B&P Manufacturing is a top manufacturer of material handling equipment including hand trucks, carts, ramps, and dollies. We are also a contract manufacturer of military shipping and storage containers and pride ourselves as a creator of custom solutions for our customers ever changing material handling needs, focusing on safety and efficiency. This position works closely with the Quality Assurance Manager. A candidate for this position is required to work alone or with others to read and interpret drawings and perform inspections in order to verify conformance.
- To assure purchased and manufactured materials meet dimensional and visual requirements
- To perform product audits to ensure conformance to customer requirements
- To aid in the completion of customer inspection paperwork and certificates of conformance
- Highly detail oriented
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing prints and follow work instructions
- Proper use and understanding of measuring devices (calipers, micrometers, etc.)
- Good math skills
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and reacting to current needs
- Required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to sit and or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis.
- Exposure to ISO 9001 QMS
- High School diploma or hold a state or military approved high school equivalency diploma.
- Knowledge of basic blueprint reading.
- Ability to pass a drug screening.
Negotiable and competitive compensation ranging from $14.00-$19.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. B&P Manufacturing offers a full benefits package including: medical, optical, dental, paid vacation/holidays, 401K with matching, and education reimbursement. This position is first shift and full time with a minimum of 40 hours per week, overtime may be required occasionally but the employee will be compensated accordingly (time and a half).
B&P Manufacturing complies with EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply select one of these options:
Apply Online at https://www.bpmfg.com/bp-job-application/
Print a Paper Copy Application https://www.bpmfg.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/application.pdf and drop off at B&P Manufacturing during the hours of 8-5, M-F.
Email Resume to Apply@bpmfg.com
To apply for this job email your details to Apply@bpmfg.com