Website B&P Manufacturing
B&P Manufacturing is a top manufacturer of material handling equipment including hand trucks, carts, ramps, and dollies. We are also a contract manufacturer of military shipping and storage containers and pride ourselves as a creator of custom solutions for our customers ever changing material handling needs, focusing on safety and efficiency. This position works closely with the shop supervisors, and company management and its main objective is to keep the facility and production equipment in good working order.
- Machine diagnosis and repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Facility maintenance, interior, exterior and grounds
- Safety inspections
- Ability to work from a schedule and be self-directed
- Ability to take instruction and willingness to be trained
- Knowledge in HVAC and plumbing
- Ability to install and maintain electric up to 480V 3 phase
- Knowledge of heat treat and bake ovens
- Hydraulic and mechanical press experience
- CNC, PLC and robotic exposure
- Knowledge in paint and powder coat booths
- Weld machine maintenance
- Knowledge of MIOSHA and DEQ standards
- Ability to operate a forklift, manlift and climb a ladder
Company Equipment List (includes but is not limited to):
- Amada Turret, Press Brake and Shear
- Haas CNC Machines
- Atlantic and Accushear Shear
- Gufil Bender
- Minster, USI, Cincinnati Press
- Miller welders
- Bridgeport Mill
- Nordson Powder Equipment
- Elumatic and FOM Saw
- RAS Panel Folder
- SOCO CNC Bender
- Pines Bender
- Scotchman Equipment
- Required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to sit and or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis
- High School diploma or hold a state or military approved high school equivalency diploma.
- Ability to pass a drug screening
Negotiable and competitive compensation ranging from $14.00-$23.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. B&P Manufacturing offers a full benefits package including: medical, optical, dental, paid vacation/holidays, 401K with matching, and education reimbursement. This position is first shift and full time with a minimum of 40 hours per week, overtime may be required occasionally but the employee will be compensated accordingly (time and a half).
B&P Manufacturing complies with EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply select one of these options: