Website B&P Manufacturing
B&P Manufacturing is a top manufacturer of material handling equipment including hand trucks, carts, ramps, and dollies. We are also a contract manufacturer of military shipping and storage containers and pride ourselves as a creator of custom solutions for our customers ever changing material handling needs, focusing on safety and efficiency. This position works closely with the national sales manager. A candidate for this position is required to provide support to our customers with regard to product information and/or order information.
To assure customers are properly supported using knowledge of our products and internal systems and to answer all customer questions, requests and concerns in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
- Good working knowledge in basic computer programs including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of UPS/FedEx online tracking software.
- Must have the ability to speak clearly over the phone and deal with a variety of different situations.
- Will need to be able to handle stress and ever changing situations on a daily basis.
- Be willing and capable of learning our internal Sage ERP system in order to look up information for customers as needed.
- Must be well organized and able to evaluate solutions to situations in a timely manner.
- Will be required to enter sales orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Cross training with other team members will be done for use as back up when others are out of the office.
- Be willing to work out in the production facility as part of initial product training and continued on-going product knowledge.
- On occasion be willing to travel to trade shows.
- Must have good keyboarding skills
- Must have good listening skills
- High School diploma or hold a state or military approved high school equivalency diploma.
- Ability to pass a drug screening.
Negotiable and competitive compensation ranging from $16.00-$18.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. B&P Manufacturing offers a full benefits package including: medical, optical, dental, paid vacation/holidays, 401K with matching, and education reimbursement. This position is full time, Monday-Friday with a minimum of 40 hours per week, overtime may be required occasionally but the employee will be compensated accordingly (time and a half).
B&P Manufacturing complies with EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Please send all inquiries with a completed resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org