Website B&P Manufacturing
B&P Manufacturing is a top manufacturer of material handling equipment including hand trucks, carts, ramps, and dollies. We are also a contract manufacturer of military shipping and storage containers and pride ourselves as a creator of custom solutions for our customers ever changing material handling needs, focusing on safety and efficiency. This position works closely with the Marketing Manager, Web Designers, Sales and Engineering team to assist in developing brand awareness and creative promotion material (both in digital and print form). This is an entry-level position with several opportunities for growth within our company.
Graphic Design and Photography: Creating dynamic marketing assets (graphic designs, sketching and photography) to create visually compelling marketing material via digital/ web based format and print media to assist the sales, marketing and customer service team in the promotion and sales of our products.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Collaborating with marketing, sales and engineering team members to create tools to assist in the marketing efforts of our products including but not limited to:
- Digital and print ad slick designs
- Assisting in website design and development
- Product photography and media/ digital asset library management
- Social media campaigns
- Catalog and spec sheet design
- Communications internally and to our distributor network
- Ability to create designs from sketches and verbal concepts.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Basic skills in programs like Word, Excel, and Outlook – knowledge of an ERP system is a plus.
- Dependable, responsible, and able to manage own workload and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Will need to be able to handle stress and ever-changing situations on a daily basis.
- Be willing and capable of learning our internal Sage ERP system in order to look up product spec information as needed.
- Be willing to work in our production facility as part of the initial product training and continued on-going product knowledge.
- On occasion be willing to travel to trade shows and events as a brand ambassador, representing B&P Manufacturing.
- Minimum 2-year degree in a Graphic Design related field (in process may be considered)
- Or-2+ years equivalent experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus but not required.
Negotiable and competitive compensation ranging from $45,000 – $60,000 based on qualifications and experience. B&P Manufacturing offers a full benefits package including: medical, optical, dental, life insurance, paid PTO days/holidays, and matching 401K. This position is first shift Monday-Friday, full time with a minimum of 40 hours per week, overtime may be required occasionally but the employee will be compensated accordingly (salary non-exempt).
B&P Manufacturing complies with EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Please send all inquiries with a completed resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org