Website B&P Manufacturing
B&P Manufacturing is a top manufacturer of material handling equipment including hand trucks, carts, ramps, and dollies. We are also a contract manufacturer of military shipping and storage containers and pride ourselves as a creator of custom solutions for our customers ever changing material handling needs, focusing on safety and efficiency. This position works closely with the material handling supervisor. This is an entry level position and B&P Manufacturing is willing to train the right individual. A candidate for this position is required to be self-motivated and work alone while maintaining a clean working atmosphere for company employees.
- Ability to take instruction and willingness to be trained
- A high level for quality and cleanliness
- Required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to sit and or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis
- High School diploma or hold a state or military approved high school equivalency diploma.
- Ability to pass a drug screening
Negotiable and competitive compensation ranging from $10.00-$14.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. B&P Manufacturing offers a full benefits package including: medical, optical, dental, paid vacation/holidays, 401K with matching, and education reimbursement. This position is first shift and full time with a minimum of 40 hours per week, overtime may be required occasionally but the employee will be compensated accordingly (time and a half). Part time may also be available upon request.
B&P Manufacturing complies with EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply select one of these options: