Website B&P Manufacturing
B&P Manufacturing is a top manufacturer of material handling equipment including hand trucks, carts, ramps, and dollies. We are also a contract manufacturer of military shipping and storage containers and pride ourselves as a creator of custom solutions for our customers ever changing material handling needs, focusing on safety and efficiency. This position works closely with the material handling supervisor, and quality assurance. This is an entry level position and B&P Manufacturing is willing to train the right individual. A candidate for this position is required to work alone or with others to create and assemble components in accordance with our prints and quality standards and to ensure we meet our delivery schedules.
- To produce simple assemblies to print
- Run production machines as trained
- Complete light duty manufacturing (drilling, tapping, deburring, cutting, gluing)
- Miscellaneous general labor tasks as needed
- Ability to take instruction and willingness to be trained
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing drawings
- Ability to use measurement tools
- Must maintain equipment and work area in a safe working condition
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to sit and or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis
- High School diploma or hold a state or military approved high school equivalency diploma.
- Ability to pass a drug screening
Negotiable and competitive compensation ranging from $14.00-$16.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. B&P Manufacturing offers a full benefits package including: medical, optical, dental, paid vacation/holidays and 401K with matching. This position is first shift and full time with a minimum of 40 hours per week, overtime may be required occasionally but the employee will be compensated accordingly (time and a half). 2nd shift available with a $2.50 shift premium.
B&P Manufacturing complies with EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply select one of these options:
Apply Online at https://www.bpmfg.com/bp-job-application/
Print a Paper Copy Application https://www.bpmfg.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/application.pdf and drop off at B&P Manufacturing during the hours of 8-5, M-F.
Email Resume to Apply@bpmfg.com