Website B&P Manufacturing
B&P Manufacturing is a top manufacturer of material handling equipment including hand trucks, carts, ramps, and dollies. We are also a contract manufacturer of military shipping and storage containers and we pride ourselves as a creator of custom solutions for our customers ever changing material handling needs, focusing on safety and efficiency. This position plays a key role in the design and development of our products, working within the engineering department, taking information from our sales department, moving it through the engineering process, and passing it to manufacturing as a buildable product. This position also works closely with quality, quoting, and the purchasing department. This is an entry-level position with several opportunities for growth within our company.
- Design and develop products, creating 3D CAD models of parts and assemblies.
- Creation of detail and assembly prints.
- Develop and maintain bills of materials, manufacturing processes, and quality checks.
- Communicate technical information to manufacturing and suppliers.
- Reverse engineer and recreate products from military prints.
- Creation of fixtures and other tools to improve manufacturing efficiencies and quality.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints accurately.
- Capability to use 3D CAD software efficiently (preferably Autodesk Inventor)
- Develop drawings and documentation to industry standards.
- Dependable, responsible, and able to manage own workload and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes – understanding of metal forming, machining, and welding are a plus.
- Understanding of GD&T and basic tolerancing.
- Ability to create designs from sketches and verbal concepts.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Basic skills in programs like Word, Excel, and Outlook – knowledge of an ERP system is a plus.
- Minimum 2 year degree in an engineering related field (in process may be considered)
- Or-5 years equivalent experience.
- Highly skilled in a 3D CAD system (Autodesk Inventor preferred)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus but not required.
Negotiable and competitive compensation ranging from $50,000 – $65,000 based on qualifications and experience. B&P Manufacturing offers a full benefits package including: medical, optical, dental, life insurance, paid PTO days/holidays, and matching 401K. This position is first shift Monday-Thursday, full time with a minimum of 40 hours per week, overtime may be required occasionally but the employee will be compensated accordingly (salary non-exempt).
Please send all inquiries with a completed resume and cover letter to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com