In most cases the answer is yes, however, some of the interchangeability depends on what the make is of the other brand and what parts you are wanting to replace with B&P. We would suggest sending us an inquiry or live chatting with the specifics of what you are trying to replace so that we can verify interchangeability for you.
The best thing to do is go to the “Distributor” tab and find the location that is closest to you. Our stocking distributors are all certified in the maintenance and repair of our products and will be happy to assist you.
Most of our products carry a two year warranty against manufacturers defects unless it is specified on the product information page that it carries a different warranty period.
B&P also offers an industry leading 2+1 Factory Extended Warranty
To Qualify for the B&P 2+1 Extended Warranty Program:
- Hand truck(s) must be fully assembled in Cadillac, MI.
- Program excludes boxed and knocked down hand trucks
- Each hand truck must be composed 100% of B&P Manufacturing components.
- The following items are excluded from the 2+1 program and will be covered under the original warranty of the product individually: tires, inner tubes, wheels (unless expressly specified otherwise in our literature), bearings, casters, phenolic rollers, cast nose plates, cast stair climbers, accessory bags and lift chains. The warranty obligations of B&P Manufacturing shall in all respects conform and be limited to the warranty extended to B&P Manufacturing by the supplier.
- Qualifying hand trucks must be registered by the consumer within 30 days of purchase or for larger orders completed by the distributor within 30 days of delivery to the end user.
B&P Manufacturing offers a limited number of items via our website for purchase, however we would recommend that you reach out to your nearest authorized B&P Distributor for additional information, pricing, and product purchases.
To locate your local Distributor by zip code, please click on the below link: